This is a very random post. Am posting this as I’m doing my morning walk - totally spontaneous:
- Do you wave to thank drivers who stop for you at a zebra crossing?
- Do you pick up a snail from the middle of the road and place it in the grass?
- Do you offer to share your umbrella with a stranger when it rains?
- Do you fetch soy sauce from the hawker stall for an elderly person at your table who just said their porridge is too bland?
- Do you watch where you step to avoid accidentally crushing anything - ants, for that matter?
- Do you gently blow away mosquitoes that have landed on you, even when they’re already happily sucking your blood?
- Do you help a butterfly with broken wings that lands on your shoulder by moving it to a safe spot among the greenery?
- Do you volunteer your time to help someone who approaches you, despite your busyness?
These moments happen to me rather frequently, and my answer to all of the above is — yes, without hesitation. It’s something I do naturally, without a second thought, and I must say, I’m always glad I could be of help.
How about you?
No comments:
Post a Comment