Friday, 28 March 2025

Completed Trainings

I have finally delivered three 2-day modules over the past two weeks! Despite a rough start, I thought the second and third modules went rather smoothly. That sense of satisfaction after training (or, for that matter, running any event) is a key indicator of how well things unfolded. I’m slowly but surely getting used to the administrative processes after the first session.

As for the delivery, it wasn’t as good as I had hoped. One area I need to improve on is pacing - I still find myself speaking too fast and finishing a tad too early, especially for the third module. If this continues, I risk being penalized by the training company and the authorities, particularly since these modules are subsidized by public funds. I’ll need to work on this.

For now, I’m just glad to have completed this round of training. Time to rest and recuperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment