Monday, 1 June 2020

Lawyer's Letter

And so, the lawyer's letter finally arrived. It was addressed to my car insurance company and I was in the cc. The taxi driver had claimed against me for medical cost amounting to about S$12,000. He claimed that he suffered injuries and that it was a direct result of my indiscriminate driving. It's easy to get emotional and upset over such allegations. But I kept calm, knowing that I had video evidence of the circumstances that led to the accident. 

Told myself this is the process that I must go through.

Let's see how matters pan out.

2 comments:

  1. This is ridiculous. No wonder our motor insurance premiums are so high.

    Maybe we should report the lawyers who assisted such people to the Law Society for helping to perpetuate the scam.

    Regards
    Aidan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to respect due process for now...

    ReplyDelete