Saturday, 6 June 2020

Funny Moments

I had had a procedure done on my right eye a week ago. And now my left eye is badly infected and swollen. My eye sight is badly compromised currently and here're 2 funny incidents to share.

Emailed wrongly
  • I happily sent out an email for a meeting to a whole lot of colleagues. And within minutes, I got a reply from an unfamiliar name asking if she was required for the meeting. I then realised I had send the mail to a Mayee instead of Mayble. Thankfully, there was no classified information in the email. Got it corrected quickly.
Straining Mee Sua
  • Before heading to the A&E yesterday, I decided to make myself a plate of dry fried mee sua (rice noodle). You see, just like spaghetti, you have to boil the mee sua for a couple of minutes before straining (sieve) it through a strainer. And as I did so, I wondered why the mee sua dropped into the sink instead of into the strainer. To my horrors, I realised that I had held the strainer upside down!
These incidents were funny, yet a little distressing. No? LOL! Anyway, I quickly went to the doctor after my lunch. For now, just have to rest my eye and hope the medication works.

:-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff

    Lol.

    Maybe you re pre occupied that you may see that cute again and hence the "miss mee sua".

    you could write a postive feedback form abt him.

    When you see him the 3rd time, tell him you have complimented him to cgh comms.

    It will definitely melt him.

    Meanwhile speedy recovery.

    Kg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. And no, I wasn’t thinking about him. Never will.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete