I went to the central catchment area for a hike two weeks ago and as this is the lockdown period, all public car parks were closed. I decided to park by the road as a result. I came back to my car after a 3-4hr hike and found a notice of summon on my windscreen. It stated that I had parked at a "No Waiting" zone and that the LTA (Land Transport Authority) will send me the summon soon.
Two weeks passed and I finally received the letter over the weekend. I had expected a S$70 fine but to me surprise, it simply told me that "due to my good driving records", they will not be taking further actions against me and that I should take this as a friendly warning. Of course, LTA, being LTA, will always end off with "... we will not hesitate to la la la... if you were found to repeat this..." in future.
Well, what matters most is I didn't get the fine. And yes, I will make sure I do not park at the same spot in future.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment