I want to use this post to share some challenges that people with sinus face, especially during this period. And I will share my own story.
I have sinus. Every morning, I will sniffle quite a bit. The sinus usually clears off by the time I arrive at my workplace. These days, I get awkward stares from many people when I sniffle while having breakfast.
This morning, my sinus didn’t stop even after I arrived at work. By 9.30am, I started coughing. I went to see my family doctor and he said it was likely due to the sinus that refused to subside. He also explained that the constant back flow could have created the throat discomfort and resulted in incessant coughing. To be safe, I was given a days’ MC to monitor. I will have to head back for a reassessment if it doesn’t improve in the next couple of days.
So yeah, people with sinus face the challenges of physical discomfort every morning. And during this period, apart from the awkward stares, we also wonder if our sniffling is due to other reasons, including the virus. It can be quite unsettling psychologically.
So if you know anyone with sinus issues, reach out and say hi when you meet them. We can do with that little extra sunshine in the morning!
😊
PS: Pse see the doctor if you are unwell or feel unwell.
No comments:
Post a Comment