2020 is gonna go down history as the year the virus won.
Or wait, not so much won, perhaps gave human a stern warning. I have every reason to believe human will prevail. But certainly, human kind has, over the recent months, realised how closely knitted we are as a planet and how irresponsible we humans have been to nature and the environment. It also showed how we have, narrow-mindedly and in a whole lot of self-delusion, nominated and voted for stupid politicians to occupy high political offices. Politicians who are self-centred and highly egoistic. We saw how some suggested chloroquine as potentially a cure, and a day later, the news reported a couple died after consuming chloroquine.
And today, we see yet another politician from the same office blaming China for holding back information. And I was like - wtf, the epicenter today is not even in China! Perhaps it’s an excuse to draw people’s attention away from their own inadequacies. Then again, in the world of politics, things can be illogical and often populist in nature. Sighs... there are plenty of examples I can cite but I shall not. I certainly believe Mother Earth, and the world would be a better place today, and for our future generations, if these politicians did not exist.
Let’s not stress myself over such matters that is beyond me. Let’s have a laugh instead:
And today, we see yet another politician from the same office blaming China for holding back information. And I was like - wtf, the epicenter today is not even in China! Perhaps it’s an excuse to draw people’s attention away from their own inadequacies. Then again, in the world of politics, things can be illogical and often populist in nature. Sighs... there are plenty of examples I can cite but I shall not. I certainly believe Mother Earth, and the world would be a better place today, and for our future generations, if these politicians did not exist.
Let’s not stress myself over such matters that is beyond me. Let’s have a laugh instead:
XYZ: it’s a China virus! (roll eyes... especially when I read how this politician corrected the script for him and cancelled out Covid-2019 and instead inserted China virus instead)...
ABC: it’s NOT a China virus!
DEF: Yes it is! It comes from China right?
QRS: well you come from your mothers vagina, so why do we call you DEF?
No comments:
Post a Comment