Monday, 27 January 2020

Lunar New Year 2020

This is the year of the rat and it’s supposed to be a bad year for me. Direct clash with the rat. Then again, it simply means I have to be more careful, put in more efforts and do more good things. What choice do I have right? Hehe...

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    What clashes with the rat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey RB,

    Thanks for the wishes! Deeply Appreciated.

    Well in the chinese lunar calendar, every year is associated with a specific animal. And our how we fare each year (career, health, wealth, relationships etc) will depend on how our zodiac sign (based on our birth year) interact with the zodiac sign of the year. For me, I was born in the year of the horse (1966). And the horses generally clash with rats. In another words, horses generally do not do well during rat years according to predictions.


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete