was at the pool this morning and there's a 60-plus year old uncle. very frail looking, has a big stomach and hobbled along as he had problems walking properly. he was wearing a pair of skimpy bright red trunks that made him look really off. and he tried very hard to cruise people.
feel kinda sad to see this actually.
isn't that everyone's fear... to end up as that uncle? in many ways that's what places like Shogun is for. ..
ReplyDeleteYup, I supposed so. It's something that we can expect but for me to personally see someone like this, it felt somehow weird and totally mixed or... I don't know. I don't know how to describe the feelings. On one hand, it's sad, sad to see someone having to dress like this and do this at this age, yet on the other hand, a little disgusted, yet from another perspective, it's weird that I am perhaps a object of desire to him... Just very mixed. I think perhaps it's whether it's from the perspective of whether I am the object or the subject... Still...
ReplyDeleteHeh... I don't know if I make sense.