Thursday, 27 November 2014

terence

well, that was the name i called myself when i first entered the gay circle. that was 1996. it was such a long time ago. i no longer use pseudonyms these days. and i proudly tell people - i am jeffrey. starts with a "j" and end with "-rey", the american version, not the british version. terence was, a pseudonym no less. but certainly, i chose it because it was the name of a very close friend back in my secondary school days.

and it remains a name that makes me feel very warm.

haha...

6 comments:

  1. Wei Wei... U have habit of changing my name hor...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeffrey,

    I want to thank you for sharing your life with us (at least the parts that you feel fit to print ;-)

    Happy Thanksgiving, Edwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you too Edwin for the selfless sharing of advices, comments and opinions.

    Happy Thanksgiving too!


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know its a very taboo question im asking ...but how does sex feel in the 40's ....and what type of ways do you /people in the 40's spice up the sex life ?

    I see many young bloggers ranting about sex ..it would be nice to see a person from your generation blogging about sex .Could you please dedicate a post on this please /? I am just so intrigued and curious ...Thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, no, it's not a taboo question. It's a valid one. In fact, I think I've written something similar to it some time back in here http://raindance66.blogspot.sg/2012/09/sex-at-40s.html

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    :-)


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete