Wednesday, 14 May 2025

Supporting people

If there’s one thing that gives me a lot of satisfaction and joy, it’s helping people and seeing them achieve the outcomes they want.

In the area of coaching, I’ve been supporting my peers for over a year - doing peer coaching to help them accumulate coaching hours, revising theories and exam questions with them to support their exam preparation, and more. It’s very satisfying to see them progress in their coaching. And this week, one of them achieved her coaching credential! I’m so happy for her! Looking forward to seeing a few more achieve their credentials in the next 1–2 months!

Apart from that, I’ve also been able to help quite a few transition successfully to new jobs. The process was tough, especially since a couple of them were in their 50s or older. It’s lovely to see excitement and hope being rekindled. They may be older in age, but the emotions they experience and express - apprehension, happiness, disappointment, and so on - are no different from those in their 20s! 

And this is what I can say - their happiness in achieving the outcomes they want fuels my motivation to help and support others!

2 comments:

  1. Acts of kindness and gratitude are proven to improve happiness.

    ReplyDelete