Saturday, 13 July 2024

Coaching Progress

I have finally achieved my required training and coaching hours over the last 2 weeks. 2 more hurdles to cross before I can get myself fully certified as a professional coach - passing the coaching recording by my coach trainer and the ICF-administered exams.  If all goes well, I should be able to get my certification within the next 2-3 months.

Looking forward.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Dazza! Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much Yip! Appreciate the well wishes and support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on this achievement! You've worked hard to get to this point, and hopefully this can become your new career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rob! Have to start developing my business plan… tough one here, new area for me… but yeah, thanks so much for the well wishes! Appreciate it! Hope everything is working out well for you too!


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete