To recap, I need to complete the following requirements before I can be certified as a coach:
(2) Complete 100 hours of coaching (of which 75% needs to be paid, and at least 8 unique clients)
(3) Complete 10 hours of mentoring by my coach trainer, of these 10 hours,
- 7 can be done during (1)
- 3 must be done 1-on-1 after (1) is completed, and over a 3-month period
- For the 3 mentoring sessions, I need to record my coaching session, transcribe the whole conversation before the mentoring is done. To pass this, I need to achieve full marks for at least 1 out of the 3 transcripts.
- Once I achieve this, I can then...
Thus far, I have completed (1) and (2) by first week August. I wanted to make sure I pass during the first mentoring session. I am happy to share that I managed to achieve this yesterday. It was a step in the right direction. I now have less stress for the remaining 2 recordings and transcript that I need to complete by end-Sep! I can look forward to (4) by early-Oct 24!
:-)
Congrats on this accomplishment! Great that you are pursuing your passion, and can make a living from this work.
ReplyDeleteThanks Rob! Looking forward to the day I get my certification!
ReplyDelete