Spoiler ahead.
Well, I'm not gonna talk about the show per se but about the short clip after the show ended. It showed the back of a caped lady walking in a busy street. As she walked, an incident occurred. There was some commotion and suddenly a lamp post fell. There were screams and panic. But the caped lady saved the day.
As the lamp post fell, she reached out and grabbed it before it fell onto the crowd... many of whom were women and children. A mother walked up the the caped lady to thank her. The caped lady turned around. And she's not Gal Gadot (much as we all expected her to be). Instead, we saw another familiar face...
When I saw her, I actually screamed out like a man turned lunatic, and burst into tears! No joke, I actually burst into tears! Lynder Carter was a my all time favourite in the 70s/ 80s. She's THE Wonder Woman! That was indeed a magical moment for me!
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment