Happy belated birthday greetings. Belated Christmas greetings too but I am early for the NY greetings. Wishing you good health, plenty of wealth and major happiness in 2021 and beyond. Been a super strange year for all of us and seems a lot tougher on you with the poor health. With the year ending, may all your troubles end too. Good luck. Stay strong, stay safe.
Thanks for the well wishes! Yup, strange year indeed for everyone of us. I am so sure that some time in future, we will look back and be amazed at how we survived 2020. But it's cause for celebration too - how we came together and respond to the crisis, and our resilience. May all of us see better days in 2021 (and I am quite sure we will)!
Hey, looking good. Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHarry d.
Hi Jeffrey,
ReplyDeleteHappy to see your smile.
Best regards, Edwin
Thank you Harry. Hope all’s well on your side. Read about a cluster appearing in Sydney. Please keep safe!
ReplyDeleteJeffrey
Hi, I dont know you but Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHeh... thanks 😊
ReplyDeleteThank you Patrick!
ReplyDeleteLooking good, always!
ReplyDeletekg
Thanks kg
ReplyDelete😬
Happy belated birthday greetings. Belated Christmas greetings too but I am early for the NY greetings. Wishing you good health, plenty of wealth and major happiness in 2021 and beyond. Been a super strange year for all of us and seems a lot tougher on you with the poor health. With the year ending, may all your troubles end too. Good luck. Stay strong, stay safe.
ReplyDeleteHey ShyC,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the well wishes! Yup, strange year indeed for everyone of us. I am so sure that some time in future, we will look back and be amazed at how we survived 2020. But it's cause for celebration too - how we came together and respond to the crisis, and our resilience. May all of us see better days in 2021 (and I am quite sure we will)!
Stay safe!
Jeffrey