Thursday, 3 December 2020

Counting down

It's might as well that we are counting down to 2021. The year slipped by so quickly and it's really a blur when I tried to think through all the things that happened this year. 

It's probably not right to say it's uneventful. After all, we had a global pandemic, a global lock down, elections both in Sg and in the States (and many more countries), a total change in how we work, how we lived, how we interact... but all these seemed to be a total blur amidst the doom and gloom of the pandemic. Nonetheless, with the impending close of 2020, we must make space to reflect on what we have learned, and above all, be thankful to people around us. And it's a reminder too that I must start to think about my annual end-of-the-year blog. 

While I'm pessimistic about things getting back to how they were pre-COVID, the arrival of 2021 would certainly have a major impact on many psychologically. Let's continue to stay positive. As the Chinese saying goes - 明天会更好! Or perhaps, more appropriately, 明年会更好!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Jeff,

    Enjoy reading yr blog and cant wait to read yr birthday / yr end blog.

    regards
    kg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing for google translate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next year will be better RB! (I hope)

    ReplyDelete