This is one creative way to create a work desk if you don't have one, or if you want something different - Use your ironing board as a work desk! I mean, its height is adjustable, and you are not gonna use it anytime soon too right?
Lol... and yes, I do have colleagues working with their laptops on the ironing board and doing stretches and work-outs at the same time. You just need to adjust the height to knee level (or lower) and you can do your stretches on your yoga mat at the same time!
And that is what I will do! Have been working with my laptop placed on my dining table for the last 2 weeks and it gets a little messy when I need to have my meals. So yeah! Let's have a change.
Stay home, stay safe, and while at it, be creative and have some fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment