Friday, 10 April 2020

Be well

I do hope my blog reader friends are keeping well during this challenging period.

It’s an interesting time for humanity. I happened to check in with a friend from San Francisco and he said he had been working from home since Mar 20. And he added that positively, he liked the more empty roads but have to get used to longer working hours and the long grocery queues at the supermarkets. And it hit me that all over the world, we are all experiencing the same thing. It is perhaps a once a life time thing to have this happening. And it's created by one single virus!

Hope my friends the world over are keeping safe and well!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking that it will be hard to go back to the office in few weeks. I like working from home in shorts and t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That’s the best part of WFH! And of cos not to mention the convenience, and the comfort!

    ReplyDelete