Tuesday, 9 July 2019

Highly Irritable Me

Of late, I noticed:
  • I am highly irritable and impatient
  • I get pissed off with people and things around me
  • I have mood swings
  • I am often misunderstood 
  • I feel depressed
  • I don't feel like doing anything
  • I am losing control of things
  • I feel helpless
  • I feel trapped
  • I want to go overseas badly
  • I don't enjoy my life
  • I feel that life has no meaning and purpose
  • I don't want to talk
  • I want company, yet
  • I want to be alone in my own thoughts
  • I want attention and people to pamper me
  • I feel overwhelmed by and under-supported at work
  • ...
Ok, just venting... hoping for this phase to pass... too consumed by the “I”s. Not good. Perhaps, I am just burned out and I need a very very very long break - a break away from Singapore and with people I want to be with.

8 comments:

  1. Same here.

    Now distracting myself reading about you.

    Now back to pushing paper....

    Hang in there: this too, shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, you’ll get lagi more depressed reading my blog! Pushing papers and distracting yourself is good!

    Jiayou Dazzah!


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. go light a lamp for ah ma and tell her your problems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Been a while! Hope you have been well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need a hug

    harry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, now that you mention..., I NEED a HUG!!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mid life crisis? Come come I give you a tight hug.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mid-life crisis? Nah... way passed that.... more like either burned out or depressed.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete