Saturday, 22 September 2018

moving on

thank you for the 14 years...

9 comments:

  1. We just ended our 14-year relationship...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops..
    If the separation is for the good of both, it should be fine.
    Enjoy the freedom of being single.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope u are happier now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeffrey,

    Sorry the relationship has ended. We know how hard you tried to make it work.

    Please give yourself permission to grieve and heal. When you are ready you will find what you need and deserve.

    Best regards, Edwin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeffrey,

    Have been following your blog for quite while.
    Some may take this as a end.
    But from what I have reading, I think it could maybe a blessing in disguise.
    Being in a r/s where you are of a lesser priority is not healthy, or fulfilling as well.

    Being single is not the end, it could be a good start. Chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take it easy. celebrate that which was good... let go of that which wasn't and move on....

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jeffrey, been following your blog for a few years, from what you had blog about relationship, there are actually many trace of hints along the way that things are not going to work out.

    You try to put in effort and try to ignore those warning sight, because deep in your heart you still hope things can work out.
    I guess it's not easy for you to make/accept this decision but I sincerely hope you are copping well with it and get over it soon and start anew.

    Take care and and all the best to your health. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all for the encouragement. I’m managing.

    ReplyDelete