Wednesday, 6 July 2016

flu-???

i had a back sprain yesterday and visited the clinic. during registration, the counter assistant asked if i was allergic to any medication, to which i answered "fluvoxamine". instantly, she asked again "what?" and i repeated it... minutes later, my number was called and i entered the consultation room. the doctor greeted me and the first question he asked, looking a little confused, was: how come you are allergic to flu vaccines?

haha...

4 comments:

  1. there are people who are allergic to vaccines, including flu vaccines.
    i don't know why the doctor would find that strange.

    ps. i am a doctor.

    harry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Harry, thanks for dropping by. well, I didn't ask further but it could be cos I've been regularly having my flu vaccine jabs. Then again, he must have checked my medical records to be surprised.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so how did you sprained you back? I am getting my old funny ideas of how it happened.

    ;) take care.
    Germs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time say Faverin

    Sam

    ReplyDelete