Wednesday, 21 September 2005

Impromptu writings

Medical - Went for my medical review today. Results from previous tests have not been conclusive. But evidences suggest very strongly that it could be epilepsy. Was asked whether I had recently been overly stressed up as a sudden spike in stress level could have caused me to go into fits/ blanking off. My first thoughts were my outing as well as of him. Anyway... Well, will need to redo the brainwave scan to ascertain my condition. This time, need to do it with sleep deprivation. Been told to stay awake whole of tomorrow night and to do the test on Fri morning.

Him
- Things seemed pretty ok these 2 weeks. A bit too ok for that matter. But over the last two days, it was kinda tense due to quarrels and arguments. But I guess it was cos we were both overly concerned about each other's problems. This was made worst by the fact that he was heavily stressed out by his own problems at home.

Me
- Feeling kinda weird and mixed of late cos while I was worried for Tony (Eyu Chong), I was also not too comfortable about him whenever it comes into the picture. Yet, I apologise. Magnaminous? Stupid? Conflicting thoughts yet again.

His Mum - Bought ear rings for his mum. She loves it. Glad to know from him that she no longer suspect if there might be anything `unnatural' between us. She just assumes that I am a very good friend and that I feel very comfortable with her. And she likes me very much too. Very happy about it. :)

My Mum
- He would come over whenever it is convenient and I am sure our mannerism (him holding my hands so naturally, us feeding each other, etc) was an immediate give away, but my mum seemed so nonchalant about it. She can even chat with him as though it is the most natural thing to do!!!

My Dog
- My dog has taken a very strong liking for Su How and plays with him whenever he comes over. She even took to his family like fish to water cos she seemed so at home with his family when I first brought her over to his house! Very surprising. Pleasantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment