Monday, 20 June 2005

Painless or Just Numb?

Am I really feeling ok now becos things are ok or it is becos I am so numbed to pain that any further pain does not hurt anymore?

This evening, I had the most interesting and enlightening conversation with some very close friends who chose to tell me the harshest truth and who tried to put things in perspective to me. Guess it's easier to see things from afar and when one can be very objective about relationship/ emotional issues. Always easier to ask for the mind to control the heart when one is not in the problem itself. But it is oh so difficult when you are the involved party.

Anyway, to these friends (you know who you are), I sincerely thank you and really appreciate the words you have put across to me so squarely. And hey, only the truest of friends will say such harsh truth. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment