My sis managed to get a tenant for me. He's from China, 32yo and will be attending some courses (possibly post-grad?) in the university nearby. Frankly, I am somewhat divided about having this tenant. Firstly, it means I will have to be more conscious about my living environment/ behaviours/ habits, etc. After all, he is foreign to me and he may not be totally comfortable if he knows I am gay. Most importantly, I have to make sure he is comfortable. Positively, I will now have a source of income. So that certainly removes a small amount of stress insofar as finances are concerned. Also, there will at least be someone in the house in the event of any emergencies.
Let's see how things go. He should be arriving in the next 15min or so...
:-)
Chinese guy.....he will probably be very quiet. He might be a very easy roommate. Good that this helps with your finances.
ReplyDeleteHey Rob, it’s been a week. He’s a relatively quiet person who tend to keep to himself. Anyway, I hardly have the time to interact with him as I was mostly out of the house. Needs some getting use to to have a stranger living in the house.
ReplyDelete