It's been a long long while since I took a long trip out of the country and I am looking forward to my upcoming overseas trip this Friday! Gonna be away for slightly more than 2 weeks. Hopefully, I will not experience all the horror stories I have been reading about airport issues, delayed and/ or lost baggages, transport strikes, heat waves, etc etc etc...
Fingers crossed!
All the best! Go have fun and relax!
ReplyDeleteThanks Dazza!
ReplyDeleteOk, so you went on a trip overseas for two weeks and you didn't tell us where? C'mon, why the secrecy?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I hope you had a great time. And I hope you'll tell us where you went.
Thanks Rob! Was in UK and spend quite a bit of time in Scotland. Lovely weather and trip. Will share more… been a tat lazy to write about it 😅 hope you had had a good break in Spain, despite the weather!
ReplyDelete