Just my luck to get into a head on collision with a taxi this afternoon.
Was leaving the car park after purchasing lunch when I saw a taxi speeding towards me. There was absolutely nothing I could do except to hold on tight to my steering wheel, pressed my brake hard and await the head on crash. It sped towards me and didn’t even stop or slow down. Everything happened in a split second and next thing I knew, the taxi crashed into my front right.
Was glad no one was injured. Came out and we exchanged our particulars, took some videos and photos before I drove off. Noted the driver was trembling when he went about taking pictures. He must have been in quite a shock. Wondered why the hell he was speeding in the car park. As for the taxi, it was quite badly hit and the driver had to call for a tow truck.
Thankfully, my car dashboard video cam managed to record the whole incident. Will certainly aid the reporting and claims. Gonna be a busy day tomorrow. And yes, I had been advised to do a medical check too, just in case.

Glad you're ok.
ReplyDeleteYou need a car on your small island with great public transportation system?
Hi Jeffrey,
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. So glad no one was hurt. That would have shook me up.
Best wishes, Edwin
OMG!
ReplyDeleteOMG!
Harry
Thanks Rob. Appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteJeffrey
Thanks Edwin. Appreciate it. I surprised myself by being quite composed throughout the incident. I guessed I was able to do so as I had anticipated the crash, looking at how fast he was driving towards me.
ReplyDeleteJeffrey
Hey Harry, it’s good to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteHope you’ve been well!
Jeffrey