Saturday, 2 May 2020

Be grateful

This period of time, it's useful to remind oneself of what we should be grateful about, and doing so does lots to keep us sorted and sane... here's my list of what I am grateful for:

- family
- friends
- people who care about me
- food when I needed it
- freedom of choice
- relatively ok health
- mobility
- freedom of movement
- peaceful life
- peace of mind
- having my job
- keeping my job
- having someone to keep me company
- doing grocery shopping daily
- cooking what I want
- filling my stomach
- having my little indulgences when I needed it
- netflix
- ...

The list goes on. The bar seems low, but it's these little and simple things that make life so much meaningful for me.

4 comments:

  1. You're right. Most of us have many things we should be thankful for, and we should be more cognizant of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeffrey,

    I believe every male should include being grateful for every boner. Even if it's inconvenient ;-)

    Best regards, Edwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed Rob. And many that we take for granted too.
    Hope you’ve been well!


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Edwin!

    Now why and how could I have missed that out!

    :-P

    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete