Finally gotten my car back.
The total cost of the repairs amounted to close to S$7K. The repair man had replaced the front bumper, the front right panel, and several other parts. Also, as they had also disconnected the battery in the course of the repair, all the settings in the car had been affected. It felt totally different when I got into the car. And I had to get to know the car all over again...
Positively, the car looked almost brand new.
:-)
Hi Jeffrey,
ReplyDeleteGreat it is working out so well.
His insurance paid?
Best wishes, Edwin
Hey Edwin
ReplyDeleteThanks. My agent had advised for me to claim using my own insurance first. They will then use the evidence to claim against the taxi driver after the repairs. This is to allow repairs to be done first without delay. So I think it’s gonna take a couple of months. But I had been assured that it will not affect my no-claim bonus.
That’s a relieve....
:-)
Jeffrey