Sometimes I wonder why I bothered to put in the efforts to text people and ask how they are, wish them happy birthday or for that matter just to say hi... when they don’t even bother to put in the efforts to keep in touch.
@Dazzah I supposed this feeling is more of an issue of expectation management. And from a certain perspective, it kinda suggest there is really nothing totally altruistic... ok, not sure if I am making sense. Hahahahha...
hence why i've quite literally ghosted many people. friendship is a two-way street.
ReplyDeleteBecause of who you are.... Why should their behaviour change you....
ReplyDelete@SGRMSE yup... it gets tiring after a couple of years
ReplyDelete@Dazzah I supposed this feeling is more of an issue of expectation management. And from a certain perspective, it kinda suggest there is really nothing totally altruistic... ok, not sure if I am making sense. Hahahahha...
ReplyDeleteHappy VD!