As usual, it was a non-event for me, even as people around me made a fuss about it, getting cakes, buying me meals and such. But their gestures and wishes were very well appreciated. And hmmm, for a moment, I actually forgot it was my 53rd birthday. I thought it was 54...
Signs of aging? Lol! Time passes so very fast when you get on with years. Interestingly, just last year, with all the health issues, I actually wondered if I would survive to celebrate my birthday this year. And here I am. Managing ok. Looking back, the year had been superbly uneventful. I supposed that uneventfulness suits people my age very well. I will write more in my year-end blog... for now,
Happy first day of 54 to me.
happy birthday! hope your day has been filled with some ordinary magic. ♥
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊
ReplyDeleteMany happy returns...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Here's to many more.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday :)
ReplyDeleteThank you RB! Appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteHope you’ve had a good visit to Singapore/ Malaysia.
Jeffrey
Thank you Patrick.
ReplyDeleteMuch appreciated.
Jeffrey