I have continued with my regular movies this year. It has become a habit for me. I supposed it’s an escape for me after my workweek. I’ve followed some of the movies over the years and it didn’t feel right not to watch the sequel. And in this regard, it is certainly quite a bitter sweet feel to see some of the movies ending its run this year. These include Avengers, Star Wars, Ip Man as well as How to Train Your Dragon.
The following lists what I watched in 2019:
Dec
Jumanji: The Next Level
The Garden of the Evening Mist
Knives Out
Two Tigers
Ip Man 4: The Finale
Star Wars Rise of Skywalker
Spies in Disguise
Nov
The Addams Family
Disney’s Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
The Abominable
Wet Season
Charlie’s Angels
The Cliff
The Cliff 2
Oct
Joker
The Farewell
Tracy
A Dog Barking at the Moon
Sep
Ne Zha
Good boys
Fagara
Aug
Racing in the Rain
Angel has fallen
Jul
Crayon Shin-chan Honeymoon Hurricane: The Lost Hiroshi
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Toy Story 4
Lion King
Doraemon Nobita’s Chronicles of the Moon
Coco
Mission impossible: Rouge Nation
Jun
Men in Black: International
X-men: Dark Phoenix
May
Pokémon Detective Pikachu
The Hustle
Capernaum (Arab movie)
A Dog’s Journey
Godzilla: King of the Monsters
Apr
Shazam
Hellboy
Marvel Endgame
Mar
Captain Marvel
Hotel Mumbai
Dumbo
Feb
Alita: Battle Angel
How to Train your dragon: the hidden world
Cold Pursuit
Jan
The Kid Who Would Be King
Thanks for sharing this list. I'm always looking for recommendations in this area.
ReplyDeleteYou should mark the movies that you really liked!
Happy Holidays!