"Aging is such a bitch"...
A friend said two days ago when I wished him Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha. I can so totally connect with what he said as I myself have been experiencing all sorts of aging-related issues these days. You see, I went for my routine body check-up last month and my doctor suggested that I go through a series of checks to manage my current health issues.
For a start, he ordered a sleep test for me to manage my insomnia and sleep apnea. I will be doing the test later this month and for now, I have to flush my nasal cavity twice a day and apply the nasal spray in order to manage my nasal back drip. This is to minimise nose blocks and hopefully aid my sleep. I have also started my physiotherapy to strengthen my legs and later, my core. This is to manage my backache, that has been getting worst by the days. Will be heading to the heart clinic to review my heart issues later this month too.
I've never experienced all these issues all at once before and almost everything seemed to flare up over the last 2 years. So, yeah, I agree with my friend. "Aging is a bitch". But I supposed, aging will come regardless. Just have to embrace it gracefully and live my life happily. Or at least, make the best out of it.
:-)
I suppose we should be grateful that we have lived to the point the physical body is falling apart. Some have not been given that privilege... It's okay. Chin up cheer up! Keep calm and carry on!
ReplyDeleteHaha! You are such a optimist! Yes, should be thankful for living to experience it. Some don’t even have the chance!
ReplyDeleteOh Dorian Gray, Oh Dorian Gray......let's stay GAY.....
ReplyDeletetell me about it, that silly BITCH.
But seriously, it's all linked somehow.....
staying happy is one of the best way to combat it.
(Additionally, some of the Science suggests: Exercise & Caloric reduction helps prevent/reverse aging.....
so lots of sex but don't swallow. !!!!)
your Dr Germs.
Hmmm... wouldn’t swallowing provide the much needed seeds of youth?
ReplyDeleteJust asking...
:-)