Here are the movies I've watched over the last half year. I think there are a few more but I cannot recall them all...
Jun
X-men: Dark Phoenix
Men in Black: International
May
Capernaum (Arab movie)
Pokémon Detective Pikachu
Pokémon Detective Pikachu
The Hustle
A Dog's Journey
Godzilla: King of the Monsters
Apr
Shazam
Hellboy
Avengers: Endgame
Mar
Captain Marvel
Hotel Mumbai
Dumbo
Feb
Alita: Battle Angel
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
Cold Pursuit
Jan
The Kid Who Would Be King
Glass
Glass
(and one more japanese anime)
and here are some of the movies I forgot to blog about in 2018...
and here are some of the movies I forgot to blog about in 2018...
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- Ralph Breaks the Internet
- Venom
- The House with a Clock in Its Walls
- Mission Impossible: Fallout
No comments:
Post a Comment