Tuesday, 8 January 2019

Stenting 1

I had just finished inserting the stent. “More than 75% blockage”, the doctor said after the investigation. “We’ll proceed to do the stenting...”. 

17 comments:

  1. Take Care and speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling weak? Pls Take good care .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, scary. At least you got it fixed and are much safer now. I assume you'll go on statins and make some lifestyle changes. I'm glad you got through this ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felt ok. Just need to minimise movement to avoid aggravating the wound...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks RB. Was interesting as I was awake throughout the process. Over in about half hour but felt a lot longer. On lotsa different medications for now... including statins, blood thinner, heart regulator, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please take care,🙏🏼🙏🏼 Fellow buddhist, Regards Zenpoet(your longtime reader)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Zenpoet 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get well soon.

    Your heart is now clear and healthier than the day before the procedure.

    Cheers
    A

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the best in your road to recovery. Happy days are here again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pls take more oat meal is good for your situation .

    ReplyDelete