Sunday, 18 March 2018

parent’s place

miss the feeling of having a parent's place to go home to, for dinner, for a rest, to be taken care of and a place where i can savour the familiar surroundings and smell of my childhood...

7 comments:

  1. 加油💪。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have not read any new posts from you lately... kinda miss it. Hope everything is fine there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. do your parents live too far away?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all is well with you, your life and your health. Sometime we just need a listening ear, and maybe someone to pat our back to say all will be fine. I don't live your life so I cannot say I fully understand your situations. All I can say is, you have the blessings of your readers who come in periodically to check in on you. And with this blessing I hope it gives you strength to replace what is currently void and jaded. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi SGRMSE,
    My parents have passed away...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alfred,
    Thanks for dropping by. Things are ok, just that i am not motivated to blog lately...
    Thanks for the concern. Appreciate it.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ShyC,
    Thanks for dropping by and your kind words. Yes, life has indeed been rather stressful lately. And I've not been motivated to blog. Too overwhelmed with life at times... Managing. But I think I'm ok. Thanks!


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete