Life, one moment at a time
I have been naughty fur 3 consecutive days... But not one is impressive/memorable.
Hi Jeffrey,Merry belated Christmas.It sounds like someone woke up to a full stocking ;-)Best wishes, Edwin
Merry Christmas Alfred! I supposed the important thing is that you had your "experiences". memorable or not, its not important la. heh...
Merry Christmas Edwin! heh heh... hope you've had a great one too!
Not the wining but the whining..... naughty boy. Spank spankOh do pray tell, we need the details ....how am I suppose to pray for your sins if I do not know for what & for whom else I should pray for.sigh, people tend to forget the religious meaning behind X'mas......
I have been naughty fur 3 consecutive days... But not one is impressive/memorable.
ReplyDeleteHi Jeffrey,
ReplyDeleteMerry belated Christmas.
It sounds like someone woke up to a full stocking ;-)
Best wishes, Edwin
Merry Christmas Alfred! I supposed the important thing is that you had your "experiences". memorable or not, its not important la. heh...
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Edwin!
ReplyDeleteheh heh... hope you've had a great one too!
Not the wining but the whining..... naughty boy. Spank spank
ReplyDeleteOh do pray tell, we need the details ....how am I suppose to pray for your sins if I do not know for what & for whom else I should pray for.
sigh, people tend to forget the religious meaning behind X'mas......