Hello! Chanced upon your blog yesterday and I've read many many posts already. I really enjoyed your very honest and open diary. Being a rather closeted 30+ gay man with disapproving parents, I find your posts about family and relationships especially familiar.
Hey thanks! I supposed many of us go through similar journey of self-discovery and the challenges of balancing between our self with our external environment and people.
Time flies so fast. Congratulations!! Many more years to come ^,^
ReplyDeleteThanks soul
ReplyDelete:-)
Hello! Chanced upon your blog yesterday and I've read many many posts already. I really enjoyed your very honest and open diary. Being a rather closeted 30+ gay man with disapproving parents, I find your posts about family and relationships especially familiar.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your 12th anniversary!
Hey thanks! I supposed many of us go through similar journey of self-discovery and the challenges of balancing between our self with our external environment and people.
ReplyDelete:-)
Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.
Jeffrey