Saturday, 3 January 2015

good start 2015

2015 got off a reasonably good start.

bee has gotten a lot more sensitive to me. this was despite initial days of discomfort and mutual frictions over openness. and in the process, quite a few unarticulated past tensions surfaced. i supposed it allowed some clarifications. he has deleted his facebook account following that early morning's dumping by me. it was interesting but it felt like we were both trying to talk more. and we met up for high tea, for an afternoon show (i took leave as he was not working), etc...

but well, is this an initial heat of the moment to make up for the pains created? will this effort die of after the initial couple of days? will he continue to be sensitive to me and make the efforts to talk to me? will he go back to being self-centred and insensitive to me? i don't know. but let's just use this moment to try to strengthen the weakened bonds that was created over time. as i said, i wanted to do my part as a partner, let's hope he does his too moving ahead.

:-)

4 comments:

  1. Hi peace! Happy new year to you. I'm not a faithful follower of your blog. But i do enjoy reading your bei sincere writing from time to time. I just want to say 加油! Hope everything you do and wish always turn out well.

    Hugs,
    Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by and the well-wishes, Jasper!

    Happy 2015 to you too!

    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that things are starting to work out for you. Open communication is important and making know your intention is good. At least Bee understands how you feel now. Sometimes a little argument helps a relationship grow. It is a good start to the new year. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jeff, my name is Daniel from KL.

    I just want to thank you for sharing your life on with the whole world and doing your best to make an honest connection. I thought I was going to die surrounded by determined fakers.

    My mum is an ISFJ too and I kind of see the similarities. My heart feels good to know that you're kind of a father figure for gays struggling with life. No need to feel so responsible, it's just a wishful thought. And I'm too old to be a son of any one your age. Still, I can't get myself to imagine you as a Tai Kor.

    If you're thinking of organising a birthday party this year I'm sure we your audience would love to chip in and have a good time celebrating you. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete