I was doing some work when it started raining outside. Feeling a little melancholic, I decided to get AI to help me write a song about the rain, before using another AI tool to turn the lyrics into an actual song. I asked for a ballad that was easy on the ears, and the outcome was surprisingly good. Now, the song has been playing over and over in my head...
Here’s the song and its lyrics:
[Verse 1]
Rain taps softly on the window pane
Washing the dust from a tired day
I let each drop fall where it may
And feel the noise inside me fade away
[Pre-Chorus]
The clouds don't ask me to explain
They simply loosen every chain
[Chorus]
Let it rain, let it rain
Clear the corners of my mind again
Every drop takes a little weight
Leaves me breathing at a gentler pace
When the world feels hard to understand
I find a little peace beneath the rain
[Verse 2]
Puddles hold the silver afternoon
Branches bow beneath the quiet tune
I walk slowly, giving time its room
And watch my scattered thoughts return too soon
[Pre-Chorus]
But even restless thoughts can drift
When the sky gives what it gives
[Repeat Chorus]
[Bridge]
I don't need an answer tonight
Just a window and the softened light
Let the water carry what I cannot name
Till I meet myself without the ache
[Final Chorus]
[Outro]
Let it fall, let it fall
There is room inside it all
Simply enjoying myself with all these AI tools and am grateful to be reminded again of the convenience it gives me; and for the rain that cooled the weather down somewhat!

I remember being in Sg when it started raining. I've never seen anything like it. What an intense rain, and the air almost seemed to have a color, maybe somewhat yellow. It came straight down, no wind blowing it. I just paused and watched.
ReplyDeleteYeah, the rain here is not the same as that in temperate countries and for that matter, States. It also depends on which time of the year.
Delete