My schedule is finally filling up from January onwards, which is a relief.
For context, I’ve been feeling quite stressed lately. My coaching work slowed down significantly last month, and now I’m only coaching one or two clients a week, compared to two or three a day before. The training side has had its own challenges; onboarding was slow with one company, and with the other, I was only allotted one training session out of the five or six I bid for in January. This shortfall means I won’t generate the income I’d hoped for in the new year. On top of that, I had to complete several train-the-trainer sessions and observations before I became eligible to bid for additional course slots.
With all this extra time, I started feeling lonely and wrestling with self-doubt, particularly with the worry of not earning enough next year. My tendency to overthink only added to the stress, leading to many sleepless nights. Thankfully, things began to turn around a couple of weeks ago. Although my coaching frequency hasn’t picked up, I now have a confirmed exam date, giving me a concrete goal to work toward. Plus, my training onboarding is picking up, and my schedule is set, with several courses lined up each month starting in January.
At last, things are moving in the right direction, and I’m hopeful they’ll stabilize soon so I can fully get back on track.
I think you need to reframe this. Be thankful for the clients you've won. In your free time focus on finding new clients and new opportunities -- that's what you should be thinking about.
ReplyDeleteNo one starts a business and has a full roster of clients from day 1.
Thanks Rob :-)
ReplyDelete