I would ask what are your plans now. However, a more appropriate question is "what do you want to do now?" Can't start making a plan until you know what you are planning for.
Hey Rob, I will take a short break and then take it slow as I start to look at my options. Decided that for once in my life, I will take things as it comes.
Well done. There's a German phrase "Du kannst mich mal". Hard to translate literally but goes along "Oh, go F yourself". I believed this is how you felt about your boss after all that exploitation.
As they say, taking a step back might be a great leap forward (My version of whatever the original saying was supposed to be).
I understand the anniversary of the death of a loved one can be hard.
ReplyDeleteYou tendered your resignation? What happened?
Be at peace...
ReplyDelete@Dazza,
ReplyDeleteThank you. It’s scary but in a way, exciting.
:-)
Jeffrey
I would ask what are your plans now. However, a more appropriate question is "what do you want to do now?" Can't start making a plan until you know what you are planning for.
ReplyDeleteYou'll move on to something better FOR YOU.
Hey Rob,
ReplyDeleteI will take a short break and then take it slow as I start to look at my options.
Decided that for once in my life, I will take things as it comes.
Jeffrey
Well done. There's a German phrase "Du kannst mich mal". Hard to translate literally but goes along "Oh, go F yourself". I believed this is how you felt about your boss after all that exploitation.
ReplyDeleteAs they say, taking a step back might be a great leap forward
(My version of whatever the original saying was supposed to be).
Hugs...
Ahhh G… when reading your German phrase, I am reminded of a Hokkien phrase - KNN….
ReplyDelete:-)