Monday, 27 November 2023

Resignation approved

My resignation has finally been approved. 

A new beginning awaits!

6 comments:

  1. Approved? You need permission to quit? What are you thinking about doing as a next chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rob, it’s more of a formality. Contractually I just need to serve my notice but the approval is needed to ensure there are no exigencies of services that require me longer than my notice period. If there is, the employer has the option to negotiate for a longer notice period. Am taking a short break before deciding my next steps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure if I will ever be as brave as you to take this step.
    But good luck at whatever you decide in the end.


    I'm also Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jeff,

    I do believe you are the same Jeff that left some comments previously. Anyway, thanks for dropping by. Being spontaneous is not very me, but I decided that I should take this leap of faith and explore. Need to create some discomfort to egg myself forward. Been a tat too comfortable.

    :-)


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete