Tuesday, 8 August 2023

Completed ACLP2.0

I have finally completed my module 3 and with this, I have fulfilled the full requirements of ACLP2.0! Here’re some key reflections of my 4-month journey:

  • The course content itself was not difficult tbh. But I felt the course design was a tat too skewed towards formal instructions. Given current industry shift towards workplace learning, I thought it would be more effective if more hours could be allocated to workplace learning.
  • My biggest takeaway from the course was the people. The instructors were warm and made good efforts to help us through the course. And my coursemates were a bunch of really nice people. They were really supportive and fun to be with. I must confessed that I was more energised when I was attending class compared to when I go to work. 
  • Also, several of the instructors in the institute were ex-military persons whom I know. They had left the forces some time back and have established themselves well in the adult training field. Blessed to reconnect with them and they gave me good suggestions with regards how to transition out of corporate life.
Looking forward to planning for my transition.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your completion.

    I'm still sitting on my butt on my WSQ courses.


    - I'm also Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    And hang in there Jeff. All will be well!
    Jiayou ba!

    :-)


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for you Jeffrey! I hope you can use this certification to move forward to something you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rob!
    Hope things have been going ok on your side too!


    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete