Life, one moment at a time
Had my first Moderna dose yesterday. Next dose will be in mid-May 21.
Hi Jeff,Suggest taking panadols before and after jabs. It may cushion the possible side effects of pain over injection site / fever.Many of us experienced fever and fatigue after the 2nd dose.All the best!regardskg
Thanks much. I try to avoid painkillers as much as I can. Been told the side effects for the second job is worse than that of the first jab. Let’s see how it goes. Might just take it if I feel too unwell after the jab.Thanks for sharing.
Hi Jeff,
ReplyDeleteSuggest taking panadols before and after jabs. It may cushion the possible side effects of pain over injection site / fever.
Many of us experienced fever and fatigue after the 2nd dose.
All the best!
regards
kg
Thanks much. I try to avoid painkillers as much as I can. Been told the side effects for the second job is worse than that of the first jab. Let’s see how it goes. Might just take it if I feel too unwell after the jab.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.