Wednesday, 26 July 2017

intense & erotic dream

i had a really intense and erotic dream last night. it was a dream and involved me and an old friend - someone that i had not contacted for a long while. really didn't know why he came to the dream.

it was a dream where i couldn't remember where or how it started but in one particular scene, i found myself at a place that was really run down, and the floor was full of mud/ clay. on the floor was my friend, sleeping on a mat. he was in deep sleep and didn't know i was there. i laid down beside him and gazed at him as he slept. he looked so sweet and peaceful. i noted he had a hard on and i inserted my hands into his shorts. my action startled him from his sleep and he woke up. he initially resisted but i pressed him down gently as i continued fondling him. ok, shan't go into details. it'll sound wrong for me to go on... heh.

and no, it wasn't a wet dream although i must say the ending shook me up from my sleep and i had to check if i had one.

lol!

2 comments:

  1. In reality would you insert your hands into his shorts if happens in the similar situation? :) The dream may sound insane but it does reflect what we have been thinking sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I don't go about inserting my hands into people's shorts! And for that matter, I have not met this friend for almost a decade! So I really have no idea why he came to mind...

    So this was definitely not a case of 日有所思 夜有所梦 (what I yearn for in the day, I dream about in the night)...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete