i am on mc today. but i refused to be defeated by my flu.
i went back to clear some work, conducted half a day's lesson, and then i went to the pool for a tan. well, not really a tan. rather, i got myself comfortable on the sundeck chairs (under the shade of course) and i fell asleep. what better way to relax after taking my medications right? it was a good hour-plus nap. and then i got about buying sapphie's food, the maid's bread, etc. before heading home.
mum, in her usual haywire self, got suspicious when i arrived home early. my boss allowed all of us heading taiwan overseas to head home early to pack, i lied. she didn't question further although i knew she was not convinced, judging by her refusal to shower until after the taiwanese drama serial. managed to cheer her up a little when i brought her out for dinner. it was rather obvious she was anxious about my impending departure. and at bedtime, she wanted to sleep on the living room sofa, saying that she wants to be awake when i leave tomorrow. managed to get her to the bedroom only after i promised i will wake her up before i leave.
am feeling a lot better compared to last night. then again, i hope it doesn't turn bad when i arrived at taiwan. fingers crossed.
:-)
Hi Jeffrey,
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good trip to Taiwan: unwind and enjoy.
Best wishes, Edwin
Thanks edwin!
ReplyDelete:-)
Jeffrey
Dear Jeff/"peace",
ReplyDeleteI was a passing reader of your blog a couple of years back - think it was "dancer66.blogspot.sg". As a gay guy, I was moved by some of your blog posts that somehow I remembered "dancer66" till this day. I'm happy to know it's still running under this new web address.
I'm not a fellow blogger but I've always wanted to get in touch via email/fb - is it raindance66@live.com?
Thanks.
Regards.
hey,
ReplyDeletethanks for reading. yes, my email is raindance66@live.com
Jeffrey
Hi Jeffrey,
ReplyDeleteI'm been following your blog for the past 1 to 2 years. I think we were acquainted with each other in 04, 05 but lose contact after that. Had dropped you an email last week but didn't hear from you. Not sure if it went into your spam folder?